Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Newborn Diaries Chapter 3: Poop, Poop & More Poop

They say all babies do is eat, sleep and poop, but I’m amazed at what my little guy can do with all that poop! Just the other night we went out to dinner with my in-laws. My little man slept peacefully through the whole thing; it was wonderful! Then, I get home to find that he has pooped all the way through both the diaper and the onesie, leaving a lovely pile in his car seat for me to clean up (and yes, I do mean “pile”.) The worst part was that even after cleaning the car seat out, it still wreaked the next morning and we had to go to church like that! Two days later, the little man does it again! Only this time, he was sitting on my lap. And yes, you guessed it; he pooped all over my pants!  The next day, he was kind enough to lay off the poop, but decided to pee all over my jeans instead. I had just changed his diaper. I had just washed those jeans. But on the bright side, the talented little guy somehow managed not to get the diaper wet! I just don’t know how he does it!

No comments:

Post a Comment